Massive Health has created this really interesting page which shows a fascinating visualization of how healthy we eat. Plus, they have 5 infographics on healthy eating as well. I’ve embedded one of them below. Very cool! I love when people use data for good.
Smart Phone Health Care Sponsors
- HIT Jobs Powered by:
- Google Fit and Other Fitness Trackers
- Health App Millionaires
- The Fitness Wearable Nobody Knows About
- Consumer Health Devices versus Medical Devices
- Fitbit Lawsuit and Lumosity Settlement Shine Important Light on Making Health Claims
- Digital Health Video Blab from #CES2016
- FDA Mobile Health Regulation Cartoon
- How Many Wearable Devices Were Sold for Christmas 2015?
- The Medical Smartphone
- Digital Health Conferences
Smart Phone HC Resources
- What Are We Doing to Identify the Best Health Apps? (2)
- Is Lack of Mobile Health Interoperability Holding Us Back? (4)
- Frank Ille: Introducing HealthSaaS Inc., (www.healthsaas.net) – medical data management specialists, in...
- Tim Shear: John: Patient participation need only be for the authorization of access to their record, something they...
- John: Tim, The model you describe is what I called the patient as the HIE. I’ll be interested to see how that...
- Mobile Health Starting to Really Crop Up at HIMSS15 (3)
- Online Diagnosis and Treatment App – Zipnosis (2)
- Creating mHealth Apps That Do Something for You (1)
- Michael Grabowski: The passive element is a big factor, as you’ve touched on in previous posts too. A personal...
- 3D Printing Organs
- Digital Health
- Eyeware Computing
- Fitness Trackers
- Health Care
- Health Games
- Health Sensors
- Healthcare API
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Social Media
- Medical Devices
- Medical Robots
- Mobile Health Accelerators
- Mobile Health Care
- Mobile Health Security
- Patient Home Monitoring
- Smart Contact Lens
- Smart Phones
- Smart Watch
- Social Networking Health
- Windows Phone