My family and I always joke that we all love sweets because it’s hereditary. Well, it might just be because one of us liked sweets a lot…and the rest of us picked up the habit. In this infographic, it shows that eating is contagious. It is so true. The first line in this says “Obesity and healthiness can be contagious!” And I truly believe it. My son has an intolerance to chocolate, and since I nurse him, I’ve had to cut it out of my diet. Over the summer, my sister saw me doing that and decided that she wanted to cut chocolate out…just for the sheer fact that I felt healthier, and she wanted to as well. I’ve found that when I’m with other people who are eating unhealthy, I don’t feel as bad “pigging out,” but when I’m with more health conscious friends, I am very cautious about what I eat. Maybe when we pick our friends or spouse, we should observe their eating habits first!
Smart Phone Health Care Sponsors
- HIT Jobs Powered by:
- What Are We Doing to Identify the Best Health Apps?
- How Your Watch Will Save Your Life Infographic
- Airstrip’s Apple Watch Implementation of Sense4Baby
- Fitbit for the Brain
- Is Lack of Mobile Health Interoperability Holding Us Back?
- 5 Elements of A Successful Patient Engagement Strategy
- 9 Sectors of Healthcare IT Investment
- Twitter Has A Community for Every Chronic Disease
- Microsoft HoloLens Used for Medical Education
- Future Google Medical Tracking Watch
Smart Phone HC Resources
- What Are We Doing to Identify the Best Health Apps? (2)
- Is Lack of Mobile Health Interoperability Holding Us Back? (4)
- Frank Ille: Introducing HealthSaaS Inc., (www.healthsaas.net) – medical data management specialists, in...
- Tim Shear: John: Patient participation need only be for the authorization of access to their record, something they...
- John: Tim, The model you describe is what I called the patient as the HIE. I’ll be interested to see how that...
- Mobile Health Starting to Really Crop Up at HIMSS15 (3)
- Online Diagnosis and Treatment App – Zipnosis (2)
- Creating mHealth Apps That Do Something for You (1)
- Michael Grabowski: The passive element is a big factor, as you’ve touched on in previous posts too. A personal...
- 3D Printing Organs
- Eyeware Computing
- Fitness Trackers
- Health Care
- Health Games
- Health Sensors
- Healthcare API
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Social Media
- Medical Devices
- Medical Robots
- Mobile Health Accelerators
- Mobile Health Care
- Mobile Health Security
- Patient Home Monitoring
- Smart Contact Lens
- Smart Phones
- Smart Watch
- Social Networking Health
- Windows Phone