My family and I always joke that we all love sweets because it’s hereditary. Well, it might just be because one of us liked sweets a lot…and the rest of us picked up the habit. In this infographic, it shows that eating is contagious. It is so true. The first line in this says “Obesity and healthiness can be contagious!” And I truly believe it. My son has an intolerance to chocolate, and since I nurse him, I’ve had to cut it out of my diet. Over the summer, my sister saw me doing that and decided that she wanted to cut chocolate out…just for the sheer fact that I felt healthier, and she wanted to as well. I’ve found that when I’m with other people who are eating unhealthy, I don’t feel as bad “pigging out,” but when I’m with more health conscious friends, I am very cautious about what I eat. Maybe when we pick our friends or spouse, we should observe their eating habits first!
Smart Phone Health Care Sponsors
- HIT Jobs Powered by:
- Sometimes the Best Fitness Solutions are Low Tech Tech Hacks
- Online Diagnosis and Treatment App – Zipnosis
- Creating mHealth Apps That Do Something for You
- 3D Printed Heart Saves Child’s Life
- Cerner Wellness Integrates with Apple’s HealthKit
- Difference Between Google Fit and Apple Healthkit
- Goggles Help Surgeons See Tumors
- Apple Watch and Other Apple News
- The Fitness Tracker Fallout
- Aetna Shuts Down CarePass – What’s It Mean?
Smart Phone HC Resources
- Online Diagnosis and Treatment App – Zipnosis (2)
- Creating mHealth Apps That Do Something for You (1)
- Michael Grabowski: The passive element is a big factor, as you’ve touched on in previous posts too. A personal...
- 3D Printed Heart Saves Child’s Life (1)
- Alex Tate: Thats great to hear that 3D printing after all is being used to help save lives. Applications of 3D...
- Difference Between Google Fit and Apple Healthkit (1)
- Alex Tate: If users want to make sure that the data that gets into the apps should be trusted one than they need to...
- The Fitness Tracker Fallout (1)
- docweighsin: Hey John, so funny, I am starting to think like you! bit.ly/WwTi6U I think we will see a migration from...
- What’s in the DNA of Your Mobile Health Startup? (2)
- Racy Video Promotes New Smartphone Pulse Oximeter (5)
- 3D Printing Organs
- Eyeware Computing
- Fitness Trackers
- Health Care
- Health Games
- Health Sensors
- Healthcare API
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Social Media
- Medical Devices
- Medical Robots
- Mobile Health Accelerators
- Mobile Health Care
- Mobile Health Security
- Patient Home Monitoring
- Smart Contact Lens
- Smart Phones
- Smart Watch
- Social Networking Health
- Windows Phone