My family and I always joke that we all love sweets because it’s hereditary. Well, it might just be because one of us liked sweets a lot…and the rest of us picked up the habit. In this infographic, it shows that eating is contagious. It is so true. The first line in this says “Obesity and healthiness can be contagious!” And I truly believe it. My son has an intolerance to chocolate, and since I nurse him, I’ve had to cut it out of my diet. Over the summer, my sister saw me doing that and decided that she wanted to cut chocolate out…just for the sheer fact that I felt healthier, and she wanted to as well. I’ve found that when I’m with other people who are eating unhealthy, I don’t feel as bad “pigging out,” but when I’m with more health conscious friends, I am very cautious about what I eat. Maybe when we pick our friends or spouse, we should observe their eating habits first!
Smart Phone Health Care Sponsors
- HIT Jobs Powered by:
- Google Fit and Other Fitness Trackers
- Health App Millionaires
- The Fitness Wearable Nobody Knows About
- Consumer Health Devices versus Medical Devices
- Fitbit Lawsuit and Lumosity Settlement Shine Important Light on Making Health Claims
- Digital Health Video Blab from #CES2016
- FDA Mobile Health Regulation Cartoon
- How Many Wearable Devices Were Sold for Christmas 2015?
- The Medical Smartphone
- Digital Health Conferences
Smart Phone HC Resources
- What Are We Doing to Identify the Best Health Apps? (2)
- Is Lack of Mobile Health Interoperability Holding Us Back? (4)
- Frank Ille: Introducing HealthSaaS Inc., (www.healthsaas.net) – medical data management specialists, in...
- Tim Shear: John: Patient participation need only be for the authorization of access to their record, something they...
- John: Tim, The model you describe is what I called the patient as the HIE. I’ll be interested to see how that...
- Mobile Health Starting to Really Crop Up at HIMSS15 (3)
- Online Diagnosis and Treatment App – Zipnosis (2)
- Creating mHealth Apps That Do Something for You (1)
- Michael Grabowski: The passive element is a big factor, as you’ve touched on in previous posts too. A personal...
- 3D Printing Organs
- Digital Health
- Eyeware Computing
- Fitness Trackers
- Health Care
- Health Games
- Health Sensors
- Healthcare API
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Social Media
- Medical Devices
- Medical Robots
- Mobile Health Accelerators
- Mobile Health Care
- Mobile Health Security
- Patient Home Monitoring
- Smart Contact Lens
- Smart Phones
- Smart Watch
- Social Networking Health
- Windows Phone