My family and I always joke that we all love sweets because it’s hereditary. Well, it might just be because one of us liked sweets a lot…and the rest of us picked up the habit. In this infographic, it shows that eating is contagious. It is so true. The first line in this says “Obesity and healthiness can be contagious!” And I truly believe it. My son has an intolerance to chocolate, and since I nurse him, I’ve had to cut it out of my diet. Over the summer, my sister saw me doing that and decided that she wanted to cut chocolate out…just for the sheer fact that I felt healthier, and she wanted to as well. I’ve found that when I’m with other people who are eating unhealthy, I don’t feel as bad “pigging out,” but when I’m with more health conscious friends, I am very cautious about what I eat. Maybe when we pick our friends or spouse, we should observe their eating habits first!
Smart Phone Health Care Sponsors
- HIT Jobs Powered by:
- Wearable Tech and Form Factor
- Fitbit Force Sales Stopped and Voluntary Recall Begins
- What Will Mobile Health’s Presence Look Like at #HIMSS14?
- Unthinkingable 10 Years Ago…
- Net Neutrality and mHealth
- 4 Key Pillars of Effective Mobile Health
- So Many mHealth Apps…So Few Users
- Brainwaves and Google Glass – mHealth Summit
- Fitness Tracker Apps Ranked
- A Yelp for Medical Treatment
Smart Phone HC Resources
- 5 Must-Have Medical Apps for Medical Students (11)
- Racy Video Promotes New Smartphone Pulse Oximeter (5)
- John: Dr. Albert, You seem to be pretty familiar with this topic. They did note in the comments of the YouTube video...
- David Albert, MD: I hope this video is a comedy. Now if they were using a pulse ox “during” strangulation...
- John: Hi Pat, I’m trying to lighten up, but all these mHealth devices aren’t motivating me to exercise or...
- Happtique Halts Mobile Health App Certification (1)
- Lauren Still: When it comes to clinical quality, workflow and UX, let the end users decide what works best for them....
- What Consumer Medical Device is The Best Form Factor? (1)
- rik warren: How about the ear? Newest forms embrace this location and provide access to all vitals as well as body...
- 56% of Consumers Never Use a Mobile Health App or Device (1)
- Carl Bergman, ehrselector.com: The survey states: “This online survey is not based on a probability sample and...
- Will Mobile Health Devices Become Mandated Care? (2)
- Eyeware Computing
- Fitness Trackers
- Health Care
- Health Games
- Healthcare API
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Social Media
- Medical Devices
- Medical Robots
- Mobile Health Accelerators
- Mobile Health Care
- Mobile Health Security
- Patient Home Monitoring
- Smart Phones
- Smart Watch
- Social Networking Health
- Windows Phone