The Healthcare Unbound Conference in sunny San Diego, CA is just around the corner on December 3-4, 2014. Here’s a little bit more about the conference:
This conference builds on the strength of our ten previous Healthcare Unbound events. The Healthcare Unbound Conference offers timely and practical information as well as visionary perspectives. Over the years the conference has attracted hundreds of high-level executives and clinicians from across the US and abroad.
Plus, here are some of the topics they’ll be covering at the conference:
- The evolving role of Patient Digital Health Platforms and wearable technologies and the implications for healthcare stakeholders and technology companies.
- Examples of how technologies to promote patient engagement have been used effectively in post-discharge monitoring, chronic disease management and mental health to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
- Opportunities and challenges in creating linkages between electronic health records and consumer-facing technologies such as remote monitoring, social media, wearables and mHealth applications.
- How to aggregate and analyze patient generated health data so that it’s most useful to patients, providers and payers. How to convert data into knowledge and make it available at the point of care.
- Strategies and methodologies for showing the clinical effectiveness and cost savings associated with digital health products.
- Key considerations in designing products to engage health consumers.
- Privacy and security considerations.
- Reimbursement and regulatory considerations.
- Emerging business models and strategies for collaboration for technology companies. Financier perspectives.
If you’re working in the mobile health or mHealth space, you’ll want to take a look at what they’re doing. In their 11th year, the Healthcare Unbound conference has a great perspective on what’s happening. Register now for early bird pricing to the event.